Children’s motorcycle experience
We supply the bike and all the riding gear as well as full tuition throughout the day. The sessions are delivered in a relaxed manner that can be enjoyed by ages 6-12. No experience is necessary – for complete beginners please select ‘extra tuition’ which teaches the basics of clutch and throttle control.
Selected availability March-October. 2 hour training sessions are also available for ages 4+ with their own bikes and 6+ with bike hire.
The day starts on the flattish ground doing figures of 8 so the instructor can assess rider ability. This also allows the rider time to get used to the bike and get their body position in the correct position before progressing onto the sections.
The instructor will flag out various sections throughout the day with each one becoming a little more challenging as the rider begins to progress.
Duration: The full day is 5 hours
Ages: 6-12 years
Time: 10.30 am - 3.30 pm
Maximum: 6 children
- Rider | Weekday Ages 6-12 = £150
- Rider | Weekend Ages 6-12 = £175
- Riders BYOB Bring your own bike | Ages 4-12 = £115
Lunch and refreshments
- Bacon butties are available for £2.50.
- A hot homemade lunch is provided.
- Drinks and cakes/biscuits are also provided.
- Spectator lunches are available Saturday & Sunday from our catering van (charges apply)
- Lockers are available free of charge.
For all hired bikes, if a bike gets broken due to accident it is the rider’s responsibility to pay for the replacement parts. A damage waiver of only £25 can be obtained which covers the bike for any mishaps and provides peace of mind throughout the day. This can be purchased in the shop when you sign on to your experience if required. For children’s Oset bikes, the damage waiver is a reduced cost of just £15.