This training session is tailored to the younger riders ages 4-12 (with own bikes) and 6-12 (with hire bikes). A two-hour training session in a group of six riders with one instructor. No experience is necessary. The day includes a drink and a cake.
- We can supply the bike and all the riding gear as well as 2 hours of full tuition. The sessions are delivered in a relaxed manner that can be enjoyed by all. No experience is necessary.
- Child With Own Bike - Ages 4 - 12 | This is for children who bring their own bike = £60
- Child With Bike Hire - Ages 6 - 12 | This is for children who need a bike for hire = £90
Lunch and refreshments
- Lunch is available Saturday & Sunday from our catering van (charges apply)
- Drinks and cakes/biscuits are also provided.
- Lockers are available free of charge.
For all hired bikes, if a bike gets broken due to accident it is the rider’s responsibility to pay for the replacement parts. A damage waiver of only £25 can be obtained which covers the bike for any mishaps and provides peace of mind throughout the day. This can be purchased in the shop when you sign on to your experience if required. For children’s Oset bikes, the damage waiver is a reduced cost of just £15.